Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello! & Welcome! to PokemonElite!!!

      Hi. if your here, you've entered my blog 4 pokemon! If you've been here before then i apperciate you coming back and hope you continue you to do so, and i would be thankful if you would click on the ads ive placed on the blog then come back then thanks alot!!
      If your new though, hi and welcome this blog is all about pokemon(obviously)! let me tell you about myself! I attend (truman)middle school(well not anymore scince i just had the school graduation party! so technically im a freshman)!! Im am of asian nationallity but i was born here!! I started this blog after our comm. arts teacher made a blog for us so we could write on the blog instead of in our notebooks and so we could show the world that middle schoolers have stories that should be heard to( if you would like to visit the site its sjsdblogs.com/laurahoefling) so enough of me! If you visited i would love you to follow us by making an account and sending me an email at adamle321@yahoo.com and ill reply as soon as i can! anything you would like to see on the blog i would love to put on the blog so just tell me an i will, and check out ou facebook page facebook.com/pokemonelitego!! Also i would like to tell you that if there are any spelling errors or grammar problems, im sorry, my laptop has sticky keys only typing like  half the things i type!! On the blog i have alot of gifs on the the sides because i love them and i HATE empty space so yeah and theres a link list, clicking on  one will bring you to some of the coolest pokemon sites ive been to and the official sites 2!!! I would also like if you guys would vote on the polls i put up and leave me a comment! I also have put in 2 NEW videobars on each side bar about POKEMON BALCK AND WHITE 2 AND POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2 GAMEPLAY!!!! so guys can watch those when ever you guys want. Enjoy!!! And after this post is a bunch of  cool pokemon images i found!!!!
Heres a video update with gameplay and screen shots and pokemon from the game!!:)
ENJOY!! thanks for coming!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment