Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spreading the word!! to the world of pokemon!:D

 Ok, im excited. So i also have a dsiXL along with my 3ds soim on this thing called flipnote hatnea, were you make flipnotes! Also if any of you have an account, my nickname is ninjaboys with a star and ashs snivy! so add me and spread the world about my blog and guys please click on the ads!!! Im tryin to raise money to buy pokemon stuff for a GIVE-AWAY!! and by clicking on the ads you'll help me raise money faster and then i can start the give away! so yea. this is kind short cause im havin issues of what do this weekend for the blog! any ideas anyone?? i was thinking of showing sme of my drawings of pokemon,you know? also im kinda getting into digimon again lookin for toys and stuff like that and any help is appreciated!Thanks bye and PS i WILL do the pokemon of the week this week!:) and i might start adding comics to the posts, i hope you enjoy them!!!:) and i know they run in the sidelines! i just wanna make sure you guys can read it and alot of these comics are from rarecandytreatment.com so yea!!!!!!!! and some cool 3d pokemon stuff comment, give ideas and enjoy!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

    >> minecraftnow.us <<

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! I just got 724 Facebooook Crediitss!! And it worked too! No personal info?? required ?! 100% WORKING and totally freee. Check it out, i got mine..

    ReplyDelete