Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pokemon of the Week>>> SIMISAGE!!!:)

    I VERY SORRY THAT I MISSED YESTERDAY I WAS VERY BUSY!! So were gonna pretend it's sunday even though it's TUESDAY!! Sorry guys:(! Okay todays sunday(Wasn't that Quick!?!!:)) So Heres the new pokemon of the week, I have decided that when i pick a pokemon. This week i wanted to go with one of the newer pokemon fromm pokemon black and white, It's my third favorite pokemon in my game,.... Its SIMISAGE!!!!
      First the reason i picked him was, he looks freakin awsome!!! You gotta admitt he looks awsome, if not you gotta agree that he looks better then his siblings, simipour and simisear!!!(plus he looks like a green monkey, tree ninja!!), Last week i picked snivy, scince it was a grass pokemon, i got really intrested in them but i also really think its really cool so... SIMISAGE!!And hes got a better design for a monkey pokemon then any other one i my opinion. So heres his picture a tribute video or episode starring simisage.!!!!
... ok i no this isn't the best video, but its all i could find, so here:)
comment!! an subscribe
   

No comments:

Post a Comment